Wednesday, July 22, 2009

More Summer Projects







I finally finished my latest summer project--an elf princess to go with my elf prince doll. Don't they make a handsome couple? Once again my amazing coworker and her talented daughter helped me design the dress. (Donna and Diane, you ROCK!) I didn't like the name the doll came with so she is currently nameless. If you have any suggestions for a name for her I'd love to hear them. As a life long doll collector, I have dolls with just about ever color hair imaginable. I thought I'd go wild this time and get pink (one of the only colors I didn't have). It came out quite nicely even if I do say so myself.

6 comments:

Karlene said...

She is gorgeous! I'm not very good at names.

Pinky Homer said...

I love it she is so pretty ... your artistic abilities never cease to amaze me. I think you should call her "PINKY" hehehe! I'm not bias or anything!

Sylwia said...

beautiful, just beautiful!!! i love your artwork, i wish i could afford to buy it and my daughter would be old enough not to destroy it! lots of people have talents, but i think you have my favorite talents: writing, art, doll making, children's book choosing...

DeeDee said...

She turned out so well. It was a fun project. The detailed finish work really makes it wonderful.

Risky Trendsetter said...

Those are pretty

Unknown said...

Aurelia
or
Aurora
or
Adrianne

.

.


Total Pageviews

counter