Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tadpole Update


Once again the tadpole shows his power to pull on the heartstrings of small children. I took the tadpole home for another little break and had a child come to the desk looking for him. This little boy was extremely sad that the tadpole was not there. I asked him if he would like to draw a picture of the tadpole but he decided to write the tadpole a note instead. With great, great care he proceeded to write the little note attached to this post. When I asked him what it said, he informed me the tadpole would know. He then asked me to place the note against the side of the tadpole's tank so he could read it and know he had a friend waiting for him to return to the library. It just doesn't get any cuter than that. And so Berkley now has his first fan letter. I think he's been enjoying looking at it through the glass. I wish he'd tell ME what it says, though.






1 comment:

Pinky Homer said...

I wish he would tell you what it says too ... I'm curious! Oh! if only tadpoles could speak.

.

.


Total Pageviews

counter