Thursday, November 6, 2008

Christian the Lion

This story just warmed my heart when I heard about it so I just had to share. Two men raised a lion cub. When he got too big they had to release him back into the wild. A year later they went back to check on him. The experts warned the men the lion would not remember them anymore. The video clip below is an actual video of what happened the day they went back to see him one last time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adYbFQFXG0U

Now there is a lion who is happy to see his people friends. : )

3 comments:

Pinky Homer said...

That was a cool video and touching. Thanks for sharing.

Joella said...

Wow! That was cool! I love how the lion put his paw around the leg...like he was trying to hug him.

Lepi said...

WAHHHHHH!!! *crying* the link doesn't work anymore!! I wanted to see the amazing-ness too!!

.

.


Total Pageviews

counter