Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A Holiday Treat

All I have to say is, why didn't I think of this years ago and make lots of money selling a book about it? If you'll click the link below you can view a video of kids terrified while getting their photo taken on Santa's lap. Ah the memories. Not to mention the many faces of Santa. These are men truly dedicated to their work. I died laughing while looking at the slideshow of photographs at the right hand side of the webpage. Hope you do too.

http://www.harpercollins.com/book/index.aspx?isbn=9780061490996

And here is another one. You have to scroll down to the bottom of the page and look at them one by one.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/features/chi-scared-santa-sm-081202-pg,0,52957.photogallery?index=chi-051219papadopoulos

Makes you view Santa in a whole new light, doesn't it?

3 comments:

Raspberry said...

The other day I was walking out of the grocery store and Eli whimpered. I looked down and he looked scared and on the verge of tears. I looked back to see the Salvation Army Santa looking at him.

Hirsche Family said...

I think I am a bit scared of some of those Santas too! I especially love the ones where the kid is trying to get away and Santa is desperately holding on. Check out my blog for Geddy's Santa experiences.

Lepi said...

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!! *dying laughing* That is so freakin' funny! (sorry, I'm not trying to be weird, but I'm at work with nothing to do so I thought I would look at your older posts)

.

.


Total Pageviews

counter