Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I Need Help


I need help. More than usual, I mean. I've been concidering eventually selling some of the miniature sculpture jewelry that I'm always posting pictures of on my "Sheila's World" blog, but I would need a really cool name for them if I did. Miniature sculpture jewelry just doesn't quite do it. For those of you who are interested in helping me brainstorm some ideas, click here to visit my artwork blog and leave a suggestion. If not, you can move on down the page and pretend you didn't see this post. I'll never know the difference. Really.

3 comments:

Raspberry said...

Do an etsy shop. Then you don't have to n ame it. :)

Lepi said...

Call them winnis, mini worlds or how about witsys, itsty worlds..... that is the best I could come up with.

Living The Life said...

What about locket houses?

.

.


Total Pageviews

counter