Monday, July 27, 2009

Laugh for the Day

My nephews came to spend the weekend and I heard them playing down in the toy room, so I went down into the basement and found them playing with an army of plastic knights down there. I could hear there was some sort of pretend battle going on. Only the boys were playing with the lights off so it was almost completely pitch black. As I came down the stairs the boys looked up from their toys at me like I'd caught them doing something they shouldn't.

"Why are you playing in the dark?" I asked.

"The knights are fighting in a spooky dungeon," they said in hushed tones.

Of course they were. Silly of me not to recognize it.

2 comments:

Raspberry said...

hah!
By the way, I chose Aurelia. I liked some of the other names better, but I thought Aurelia fit. :)

Nic and Ashley Haws said...

I love it! That gave me a much needed laugh!!!! I love kids!

.

.


Total Pageviews

counter