Thursday, June 16, 2011

I Am Almost Afraid to Ask

J.K. Rowling is going to make some kind of earth shattering announcement in six days time. What kind of announcement? I have no idea and I'm almost afraid to ask. Is she about to start a whole new series of books--nothing to do with wizards and magic? Or is there going to be more Harry Potter books?  I LOVED the Harry Potter series, but I'm not sure how I would feel about more of them. I felt it ended just right. A whole new series might be fun, though! Then again, maybe she's figured out when the world will end and wants to share this inside info with the rest of us. You never know. We will soon see. Click here to see the countdown.

3 comments:

Emily said...

I'd rather have a whole new series than a continuation of the Harry Potter series. Although if she did a series about Harry's offspring that might be fun... whatever it is, I'll read it because i'm a sucker for new books.... speculation about it is almost more fun than actually hearing the "news"!!!

Anonymous said...

yea i agree i'd rather have another of the harry potter series cause im a total freak of harry potter. BTW shelia your book 'the forbidden sea' is awesum im using it for my contract this term(if you dont know what a contract is it is a ten peiced activity where you pick a book and write a book review-dont worry miss or mrs neilson it would be a rave)

Sheila A. Nielson said...

Hey Anonymous! I'm so pleased you chose Forbidden Sea for your project! Good luck. I hope you get an A.

.

.


Total Pageviews

counter